The Balance Business Coaching Experience
What sets us apart from other coaching practices is our unique mix of street smarts and university approaches.
Anthony & Jodie Idle both started at the bottom in their field and rose to the top due to focus, commitment and (most importantly!) producing results across multiple industries and in various roles.
Some of Anthony’s achievements prior to coaching are:
- Running a national business in the USA as General Manager.
- Doubling that businesses win loss ratio from 8% to 16% significantly lifting the volume sold.
- Development of a unique account classification system aligned to the Net Present Value model.
- Increased volume of residential building products sales by 50% and price by 70% extending margins.
- Started up cash sale business of fencing, roofing and patios that grew from $0 to $90k per month direct to public sales.
- Increased revenue of Transport and Logistics services by 50% and profits by 64%
- Leading 200 people to complete 8 per year 4 week duration furnace shut down projects for operational clients.
View Anthony’s Google + profile
But this sounds so serious… so there are some FUN things you should know about me like:
- Three places I have lived: Wollongong, Brisbane, Memphis Tennessee
- Three places I have visited and loved: Chang Mai Thailand, Bichonet Tasmania, Routeburn Trail NZ
- Three of my favourite foods: Lamb shanks on mash, Hot Thai stir fry, Pizza
- Three places I’d rather Be: Surfing at Cabarita, Skiing in Japan, Trekking in the Himalayas, Mountain Biking with mates in TN
- Three favourite bands: UNKLE, Gomez, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- Three favourite movies: Anything Clint Eastwood, Wild at Heart, American Beauty
- Three favourite TV Shows: Seinfeld, Mad Men, Northern Exposure
- Three things I am looking forward to: Seeing my kids grow up healthy and happy, Business coming easier, Being a more comfortable/ natural net worker.
It’s been a multinational journey, rather like Marco Polo’s visit to China — collecting all sorts of different spices and items to do better trade.